Getting rid of Lindy & Darcy  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Getting rid of Lindy & Darcy

• a) Get rid of Lindy alone
    • b) Get rid of Darcy alone
    • c) Get rid of both of them
    • d) Keep both of them
    • e) Bring in Hank Bullough

I know that Marty Biron has to play to increase his trade value, but how many games might we have won if Mika had played after the injury to Ryan Miller instead of Biron? What was Lindy thinking??? I have never been a Ruff fan and I was dazzled by the quality start that the Sabres had this year, but when all is said and done - I believe another coach may be needed.

Topic two - Who else has had enough of Darcy. I agree that some of his calculated trades have been winners in the past (see Briere for Gratton), but heading into this season with such a thin defensive core was a recipe for disaster. I have heard him talk about signing people next year, but despite some of the glaring holes this could be a very good team. You can't always count on the future Darcy, and plan for the next season that never comes. Trade Biron for some steady, if not spectacular defensive help now and see what gets dangled at the trading deadline. A shored-up Sabres team, could be very dangerous come playoff time.

Archived