GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

i love it and i really like paetsch. any guy that takes a shot in the head from a guy like chara is a winner in my book...

but, this is just one game against a team who seemingly is starting to write off the season. good start and now lets string a few together...

Thomas is in place for Toivonen. How "hopeless" can they get? :D

I get a feeling the guys are going to go on cruise control for the rest of the game.

Was Peters a healthy scratch for tonight? I just heard that Mair and Primeau went at each other.

Yep. Paetsch took a regular shift on the 4th line and at the point on the 1st pp unit.

but, this is just one game against a team who seemingly is starting to write off the season. good start and now lets string a few together...

yeah don't you wish we could bank some of these goals and bring them out when the team quits in the third period against a crappy opponent?

The A list tonight

1. Briere hat trick

2. Pommer Shorty

3. Power Play goals

4. Overwhelming Offense

5. A lead pass to Briere for a breakaway goal (how long has it been since we have seen that?)

6. The play of Paetsch, Paille, Goose and Roy

7. Marty

8. End of a three game losing streak

9. Stewart's check on Paetsch

10. All four lines played great and contributed

The A list tonight

1. Briere hat trick

2. Pommer Shorty

3. Power Play goals

4. Overwhelming Offense

5. A lead pass to Briere for a breakaway goal (how long has it been since we have seen that?)

6. The play of Paetsch, Paille, Goose and Roy

7. Marty

8. End of a three game losing streak

9. Stewart's check on Paetsch

10. All four lines played great and contributed

recipe for success however missing from list is Tallinder playing. What a difference in the team today. Came out a little tight but once scored the second goal seemed to get that confidence boost they needed. Lets see a little seperation with key games coming up against Devils and Thrashers. I say give Ryan another game off and have him ready for devils and thrashers

as for the game, i had a feeling that it would turn out the way it did, but i'm still very pleased to have watched it. I know its one game, but with all the injured guys coming back, connolly on the horizon, and the confidence back, LOOK OUT... February will be a good month for the sabres, so lets put that january BS behind us all!

Sorry for being the Cassandra here... But, I fear the exact opposite! Boston should be Smokin'...

:bag:

:oops: :oops:

Can I be the official Sabre "reverse curse" person?...

I thought Boston would be smokin' after last night's pasting... But, never thought Pole Smokin'... :blush:

Believe it or not, I can root for the Habs and Otters... But, the Leafs and B's will always be homos! :D