Its official - Satan a free agent

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

AWESOME! We're told we're finally able to compete in the new financial system of the NHL and then we cut out our BEST offensive player. Congrats Darcy, we just gifted some other team a 40-50 goal scorer. If they don't pick someone else up just as good, I think a lot of knowledgeable fans will be pissed.

AWESOME! We're told we're finally able to compete in the new financial system of the NHL and then we cut out our BEST offensive player. Congrats Darcy, we just gifted some other team a 40-50 goal scorer. If they don't pick someone else up just as good, I think a lot of knowledgeable fans will be pissed.

hey man... register a name so you won't be called "guest" anymore!

I do think cutting satan might not have been the smartest move, but knowledgeable fans will recognize that he's a streaky 30+ goal scorer. Untill he actually scores 50 goals, he's a streaky 30 goal scorer to me. It's too bad though, as satan has really been a key member of the offense going back to the stanley cup years. Remember that double OT game winner against the senators in the 999 ECQF series??

hey man...  register a name so you won't be called "guest" anymore! 

I do think cutting satan might not have been the smartest move, but knowledgeable fans will recognize that he's a streaky 30+ goal scorer.  Untill he actually scores 50 goals, he's a streaky 30 goal scorer to me.  It's too bad though, as satan has really been a key member of the offense going back to the stanley cup years.  Remember that double OT game winner against the senators in the 999 ECQF series??

Opps, that was me posting, I wasn't signed in. Just a question though? Even if he was a streaky 30 goal scorer, did we have anyone else that scored 30 goals? I'm pissed and from what I'm reading from Darcy, we're not going to replace Satan because we've already got Afinogenov and Dumout? WHAT? Afinogenov couldn't hit the back of the net to save his life.

Archived