Sabres vs. the world

PASabreFan

Does anyone else get the feeling that master sports psychologist Lindy Ruff is priming his team up for the stretch run by convincing them the league, the CIA and the Girl Scouts are all out to get them? See, Ryan, the Olympic team doesn't want you. See, boys, they screwed us in Calgary. See, boys, now the goons after going after our leading scorer, and the refs didn't even call a penalty. The league doesn't want us to win. Everyone is coming after us, no one respects us. I like it. It could work. Circle the wagons!

The GWG was clearly kicked in. Supposodly a minimal video review took place. The league tried to call the video crew in Calgary to tell them that the goal should be overturned, and there was a breakdown in communications. They called Darcy later in the game to say they screwed up. The team wasn't playing great, but the goal really seemed to hurt.

Whatever Lindy has to do to get these guys on a nice roll down the stretch is fine with me. I'd love to see them go strong into the break.

Of the 8 games left before the Olympic Break, I think the Sabres can win or get points in at least 6 . The two games I'm leery of is the Senators at HSBC and Hurricanes in the hockey hot bed of Raleigh.

They have Toronto, Atlanta, Montreal and the Canes on the road and Philly, Ottawa, Montreal and Florida at home.

Do it up Lindy!

Whatever Lindy has to do to get these guys on a nice roll down the stretch is fine with me. I'd love to see them go strong into the break.

Of the 8 games left before the Olympic Break, I think the Sabres can win or get points in at least 6 . The two games I'm leery of is the Senators at HSBC and Hurricanes in the hockey hot bed of Raleigh.

They have Toronto, Atlanta, Montreal and the Canes on the road and Philly, Ottawa, Montreal and Florida at home.

Do it up Lindy!

I'd like to see them finally pull off a win against Florida. Beating the Sens would be nice too.

Do it up Lindy!

what i like about this team is that if their heads are screwed on straight on any given night they almost always win. that makes another big roll possible before the break. i think they will be just pissed off enough tonight to get it done against leafs...after we get jp and pyatt back in game shape we'll be due for another nice winning streak. i can feel it coming on.

Archived