GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Everyone here hates Peters, but I say bring back the Peters, Mair and Gaustad line to shake these pussies up. We went 13-0 with them, and now look like spineless pricks without them. You can't argue winning against losing. Peters may not contribute much, but the Sabres are much better with him in the lineup than without him. WTF??? Time to wake up you a-holes. This ain't no free ride anynore.

You're right. The Peters v. Shelley fight really lit a fire under the troops. <_< Peters can lose all the weight he wants, he still has no skills and is always 2 or 3 steps behind the play. He can't hit what he can't catch. If you really believe that Peters playing more is the difference between the Sabres winning and losing, think again.

For those of you who attended the Columbus game, here is a closer view of the lovely ice-cleaning girls, courtesy of the Blue Jackets website.

LINK

(EDIT: I am giving up on posting pictures here. I cannot, for the life of me, seem to figure it out. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.)

It is Buffalo's lack of a disruptive forecheck that is hurting them as the refs are slowly going old-school and the Sabres are notable to do the job. Our offense has ceased to pressure teams into making mistakes. Our D is getting jumped on and can't make the other team adjust. Agree on Miller I think he is beginning fray, which by no means is saying he is terrible. He just hasn't been good enough to steal a couple more wins and slow the bleeding.

As has been mentioned elsewhere wishing for Connelly is no strategy and I feel Dracy believes he has been well rewarded for staying pat in the past so nothing will happen this year. But, if they honestly want to trade do it asap and give this team more time to readjust.

Mentally this team is fried and Darcy would really earn his paycheck if he could swing the RIGHT trade or two