Sabre roster transactions

inkman

i would think he'd be used to LW after playing there for the last 2 or 3 years... but maybe he'll spark if he's back to center where he naturally played... i guess its better then calling someone else up only to have to have them sit in the press box because they can't clear waivers.

I want peters to play tonight against the leafs need someone to fight and who cares if he gets hurt fighting too I am more worried about Pyatt coming back against the thrashers.

Why? Dummi has a bad shoulder and Erica and Darci have been out. In Saturday's game against the Senators the announcers were "amazed" at the way the Leafs just took their lumps. I guess Dummi got into one on Monday but the shoulder is not near 100%.

Normally, TO would be one of the few games that I'd want to dress Andro, but with the Leafs being banged up, I don't expect they'll be pulling too much cheap stuff.

I see this game being very physical from the drop of the puck not only because of it being TO but because of the hit from the last game. It seems like a lot of emotion is carring over from that game. Even if the leafs are banged up and what not if the sabres come out strong and get a good lead it can get ugly fast.

Archived