GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

if these guys suck it up and play hard focused hockey for 60 minutes, they'll win by 3 goals.

Question for you. Do you work out frequently? I don't know about you, but if I really push myself in a run, and try the same run the next day I will be a little slower. Having a day of rest makes all the difference in the world. Especially at this level, a little thing like a day of rest can make a really big difference. Also, take into consideration last night was a really hard fought game, a late start, and if I remember correctly the longest game of the year for this team.

Sabres have to come out hard in the 2nd period. If they can score quick, the sabres will have a shot at winning this game. If not, the players will probably start thinking about the All-Star break. Go Sabres! Let's open it up!!!

Question for you. Do you work out frequently? I don't know about you, but if I really push myself in a run, and try the same run the next day I will be a little slower. Having a day of rest makes all the difference in the world. Especially at this level, a little thing like a day of rest can make a really big difference. Also, take into consideration last night was a really hard fought game, a late start, and if I remember correctly the longest game of the year for this team.

i have suffered like no one on this board i bet.

i ran college xc...and in 2002-04, (age 37-39) ran 1:16 in the half marathon 3 times, and ran marathons in 2:43, 2:46 and 2:48...not world class, but i trained hard to do it....averaged 105 miles a week for nine straight months from 2003-04. i know about fatigue.

when you know you're getting a 5 day break, if you want it bad enough, you can perform.

Really thought this was over after that 3rd goal. PP, well you all know... Definitely feel there is a chance to steal one here now... Buffalo has won last five in Montreal.. Be nice to go into the break at 70 points... GO SABRES.. Habs are over confident and Huet has been cracked...

Only one thing to say...

Just horrible awareness on the Sabres part. They fight back to make it 3-3, they are only a few minutes away from getting at least one point and they give up a 4-2 rush which results in a goal. Get your friggin' heads in the game. :angry:

Thank god for the all star break.