Mario retires... again

PASabreFan

Was it a sabre that almost cut his throat off???? Varada comes to mind but I can't remember. I never did like this guy just always saw him as a cry baby.

also what ranger broke his wrist??? Damn too much booze for me to remember.

boo hoo... he was a good player, a hall of famer, but he definitely didn't need to be deified like he was. He was a soft crybaby. Plus, he's "retiring" cause he's selling his share of the penguins because that ship is sinking fast. I guess if he sells now, he'll absolve himself of the exodus of the penguins from the NHL

boo hoo... he was a good player, a hall of famer, but he definitely didn't need to be deified like he was. He was a soft crybaby. Plus, he's "retiring" cause he's selling his share of the penguins because that ship is sinking fast. I guess if he sells now, he'll absolve himself of the exodus of the penguins from the NHL

I couldve sworn he was retiring because of an irregular heartbeat.

Was it a sabre that almost cut his throat off???? Varada comes to mind but I can't remember. I never did like this guy just always saw him as a cry baby.

also what ranger broke his wrist??? Damn too much booze for me to remember.

absolutly... biggest crybaby next to crosby... maybe thats where he gets it from... never been a big fan of lemieux. did he offically sign the papers this time that way he won't have to come back and 'revive' a dieing franchise..... again!

I don't understand you guys.

One of the greatest players we'll ever see play.  Thanks for the memories Super Mario.  We may never see the likes of a player of your caliber again.

I, for one, will never forget his ultimate victory over Donkey Kong. Then his retirement, and his "save the princess" move in Mario Bros. Which, I might add, he did twice more (after other retirements). Truly, Super Mario belongs in the Nintendo Hall of Fame.

Oh. That Mario. Well, he's alright, too.

I, for one, will never forget his ultimate victory over Donkey Kong. Then his retirement, and his "save the princess" move in Mario Bros. Which, I might add, he did twice more (after other retirements). Truly, Super Mario belongs in the Nintendo Hall of Fame.

Oh. That Mario. Well, he's alright, too.

Haha... sonic was always a better character then mario... but thats another debate...

I couldve sworn he was retiring because of an irregular heartbeat.

details details... I won't believe it till i see the footage of his heart surgery.

just kidding...

its ashamed that a guy of any caliber has to retire due to injury or illness, but the facts are facts... he's a crybaby who's retiring coinsides with the sale of the team he owns.

details details... I won't believe it till i see the footage of his heart surgery.

just kidding...

its ashamed that a guy of any caliber has to retire due to injury or illness, but the facts are facts... he's a crybaby who's retiring coinsides with the sale of the team he owns.

crybaby or not, he was a great player. his retirement does coinside with the sale, but his hardly going to play for another team is he, and there wont be a team in pittsburgh for much longer unless his lucky. i dont think a owner selling the team can realistically play for them without getting a few boo's.

anyway, good luck to him.

Archived