Sabres @ Rangers

hopeleslyobvious

Haha, yeah, I am supposed to have class from 3:55-5:50 in Newark. Oh well, one miss won't kill me!

Good man. carry the torch for us. I went to the Islanders game in November (the one where kotalik tied it with a minute left and then we won in the shootout) but can't make it tomorrow night.

Hopelessly -- if you have time, I'd love to hear your report on the sabres-in-msg experience. I thought Nassau was great and am definitely going again next time.

Time to dig deep and bust our for a win...

The NYC Bills Backers have a block of 50 seats and will be tailgating at Tracks Bar and Grill in the Long Island Railroad section of Penn Station (under MSG) if you want to join us. We'll be there as early as 5pm and the owner is a Bills fan so we'll be getting our first drink free. Call me if you have any questions 917-279-6798.

I went to one other Sabres/Rangers game and the crowd was ok. Funny thing was that Jason Priestly was there and when they showed him on the big screens everybody booed! Ha!

I was offered tickets to tonights game also but I can't make it. My college roomate has ranger season tickets lucky bastard. Anyway the games at MSG have been a lot better from what I can see. It was shakey for the rangers for a while with people just not showing up. Best game I ever went to was there, rangers V devils. Girls where fighting girls and guys where having beer fights it was great....

Hey, just seeing if anyone else is going to be at the game tomorrow. Has anyone been to a Sabres game @MSG before? How is the crowd? Do the Sabres usually have a good showing (you can never really tell on TV).

It'd be nice to get a Let's go Buffalo going.

the rangers have the best after-goal celebration in the league....for what it is worth!! ha ha!

I'm joining NYCBBB and definitely taking advantage of the free beer! I always have a good time at the Garden, especially since over the past few years the Sabers have played well there, but there are never enough fans to get a Buffalo chant going unfortunately!

Archived