GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Don't worry, NESN will come up with 10 or 15 other things that will make you want to puke before the end of the game.

Ugh. There was a big one - them posing the thought of Drury in a B's uniform. Thanks a lot, NESN... :censored:

WOW! DOUBLE WOW! TRIPLE WOW! UNREAL SAVE MILLER!

BTW, does Peters read the forums here? He got ripped pretty good (deservedly so) after his weak effort against Belak, but that was a completely different fight style...he actually engaged the other player and threw some punches!

I'm listening at work ... RJ just lost his mind over that save ... it can't possibly live up to the description ... he'd have to have caught it in his teeth.

Actually, even the NESN guys are calling it the save of the year...it was spectacular...

I think it really did live up to the description. I don't know for sure. I have NESN today, but wow.

remember the save in the 2003 fan appreciation video where he describes a hasek save as "oh, we are not worthy!"??? do you remember that? Miller's save was better.

Still 2-2? I can't seem to get either feed to work here :angry:

I can't either... Between this site and everything else being slow... It is still 2-2... I think there is another 7 mins or so left in the 2nd intermission?...

At least the stats for the 2nd were on... I don't know what ChowderHead was running them in the 1st... Obviously not a hockey fan?

BFLO is being outshot in the game 19-26... 8-19 in the first and seemed to turn it around in the 2nd...11-7 with the first 5 minutes of the second outshooting the B's 5-0... Too bad they didn't get one...

Miller appears to have made the save of the year?

I didn't even realize that there was a game on till now lol. Hopefully the third period will give us the win.

And #%^$#! the NESN guys saying Savard is more deserving than Briere for the all-star game.

Wouldn't be NESN if they weren't bitching about something...I think the only thing they get more pleasure from, aside from complaining, is crowing and gloating...

I didn't even realize that there was a game on till now lol. Hopefully the third period will give us the win.

And #%^$#! the NESN guys saying Savard is more deserving than Briere for the all-star game.

Briere deserves it more, stats don't always show who is better. Briere has been more clutch than Savard.

I can't either... Between this site and everything else being slow... It is still 2-2... I think there is another 7 mins or so left in the 2nd intermission?...

At least the stats for the 2nd were on... I don't know what ChowderHead was running them in the 1st... Obviously not a hockey fan?

BFLO is being outshot in the game 19-26... 8-19 in the first and seemed to turn it around in the 2nd...11-7 with the first 5 minutes of the second outshooting the B's 5-0... Too bad they didn't get one...

Miller appears to have made the save of the year?

I though I saw that this game would be live on the net at comcast.net Maybe worth checking out