BOARD IS BOOMIN!!! Great to see everyone!!!

navybillsfan

Im searching for rumors or anything on a trade guys. ESPN has nothing.

Is there anything running the circle on Biron?

Id like to see a blockbuster deal and land some young talent to this team. But Im afraid it mix up the chem we have!

Know what scary.... 2 of our best players are HURT! This team will peak when we near the playoffs!

Tons of rumours but nothing happening...

Most now think Darcy will keep the Miller/Biron team together and move Noranen for a bag of pucks...which i think is the way to go...

I read somewhere that Regier said something about g.m.'s evaluating their teams over the olympic break...so don't hold your breath for any deals...i'm willing to bet a decent sum of cash-o-la that the sabres won't do anything until the trade deadline...and i think we all know why that's a safe bet ;)

I think it is more of a chess game right now and all they are doing is moving the pawns.

I have a good feeling someone is going to make a pretty good pitch for Biron by the deadline but will it be enough to move Biron out.

I am sure their will be deals on the table for Norenan and Biron it is a matter of it being best for Reigers Job.....I mean the sabres.

Im searching for rumors or anything on a trade guys. ESPN has nothing.

Is there anything running the circle on Biron?

Id like to see a blockbuster deal and land some young talent to this team. But Im afraid it mix up the chem we have!

Know what scary.... 2 of our best players are HURT! This team will peak when we near the playoffs!

It's about time you came over here!

Personally, I'd rather see Mika moved for a prospect than disturb the chemistry right now.

Vancouver is supposedly looking for a goalie, but after playing them the other night, I don't really know why other than for depth. Biron is a very good to excellent backup.

Archived