GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Belak's statement is a bit like what one of Montreal's player said early in the season that Montreal would break Buffalo's streak. Seeing that it comes from Belak, who plays 1-2 shifts a game for about 30 seconds or a minute, I'm not concerned about what he says. Same goes for the guy on Montreal, unless it comes from a captain or influential player, it won't do much.

Martin Biron starts in goal for Buffalo. Chris Drury, who took a puck off his right foot Wednesday night, was slated to undergo precautionary x-rays on his foot. He did return to the game and head coach Lindy Ruff expects him to play this evening. - TSN

i love briere, but that penalty he just got mccabe to take is why people hate soccer. he dove.

look, i will always fault the the guy who took the penalty b/c he puts himself in the situation to have the ref make a call, but that was not the kind of x-check that sends a guy sprawling. and i say that as someone who loves briere and wishes nothing but transmitted diseases to mccabe...

Having never been to a game in BUffalo, is it normal to see that many accursed Loafs fans in attendence???

Been a few years since i was at a leafs sabres game, but all throughout the 90's and the early 00's i would say the crowd was almost 50-50 Sabres and leafs fans. (Probably just felt that way, may have been 60-40ish, but when there is that many, it feels like an even house)

I believe it was, and that was who Lorentz laid the blame on after the goal....

for as "great" as our defense is, top to bottom, the only two guys who have inpressed me are campbell and tallinder. the rest have been, quite frankly, very dissapointing.