Game Discussion Thread

SabreInFla

i did not have time to read the previous 5 pages of posts but i just wanted to comment on two things from the game last night (and I only got to see the 3rd period):

- who wears #2 for chicago? he was a D-man and he was flying out there. everytime he got the puck he turned it on. i noticed him all 3rd period

- more importantly...icebunnies. after seeing the Isles and now the Blackhawks, i think we need them.

Duncan Keith wears #2.

He is also the one who crosschecked Drury and could have killed our season! :angry:

With out Chris... Seemed like we were losing alot of faceoffs?

So was anyone able to hear the "Let's Go Buffalo!" chants? Our group was 50 strong, and there were plenty of other Sabre fans around the building joining in the chant. Almost felt bad for the Hawk season ticket holders who probably have to put up with this on a nightly basis, but then again they invested in Hawk season tickets :doh:

Yes... Totally!... I think you guys were just above us in section 331 right?

What is the fixation with the Red Wings... After the BFLO sux chants didn't take off (proably figured that there were more Slug fans in the stadium?) the homies resorted to Detroit sux chants... :blink: :blink: Actally, Detroit is rather good and has won something since 1961... I guess pure jealousy? Detroit games in Chicago are the only ones that sellout and get televised on local TV... <_<

They should be chanting Bill Wirtz sux!... But, then they are so enamored by the opening montage with Mikita, Glenn Hall, Esposito, and Hull!!