Don Cherry

Toddkaz

I am going to guess your point wasn't to show what an idiot Cherry is? Which you did.

Maybe you should stick to topics you know about. From reading your posts I can't imagine what they would be.

It is apparent that you share Cherry's outdated views spawned from ignorance. Which is sad since I hate to see anyone burdened with such ignorance.

It's 2006? You would hope that bigotry would be something of the past. Like the qoute from 'Cool Hand Luke'...."There are some people you just can't reach".

Thanks you for saving us DeLuca, where should I mail the cheque to?

Did someone mention the Canadian Army? :o How insensitive of me ;)

I was laughing my bag off because you would ass-sume anything about what race I am or what I have faced in my life. If all I ever had to face in my life is someone saying that I am a bit of a because I wear a visor when I play hockey, my life would be freaking awesome........ B-)

I was laughing my bag off because you would ass-sume anything about what race I am or what I have faced in my life. If all I ever had to face in my life is someone saying that I am a bit of a because I wear a visor when I play hockey, my life would be freaking awesome........ B-)

I don't care what race you are. Or what you may pretend to be.

You ignorance regarding what it takes for those player from European countries or the former Soviet Block to get to the US and play in the NHL is amazing. They certainly travel a much longer and difficult road then the "Canadian Boys". And the fact that they have to have an a$$-clown like Don Cherry challenging their character is a joke.

Guest Guest_toddkaz

me saying they wear vidors, first i haven't knocked visors you assumed i did. It is only you DELUCA that gets upset when i mention the statistic read my post where did i say visors are for pussys?? :o

me saying they wear vidors, first i haven't knocked visors you assumed i did. It is only you DELUCA that gets upset when i mention the statistic read my post where did i say visors are for pussys?? :o

Again you have shown that you spend little time reading the posts. I really don't care what your opinion is on the subject of visors. Visors are not even close to the subject at hand. The subject was what a joke Cherry is. So, unless you something interesting to say, which would be a first, maybe you should move on and let the grown ups talk.

I don't care what race you are. Or what you may pretend to be.

You ignorance regarding what it takes for those player from European countries or the former Soviet Block to get to the US and play in the NHL is amazing. They certainly travel a much longer and difficult road then the "Canadian Boys". And the fact that they have to have an a$$-clown like Don Cherry challenging their character is a joke.

And when they get a couple of million to play hockey, I am sure that they shed a tonne of tears because of Don Cherry's comments. Your ability to be a dumb ass is fantastic............ :D

The Sabres have too many questions that have not been completely answered. They have allot of positive signs and only time and patience will prove what the Sabres truely have.

Now i am not one for correcting spelling but since DELUCA is I don't know the meaning of this new word but since DELUCA is a genius and has six different degrees to back his knowledge...

I wolud like to know what "ALLOT" means?????

DELUCA i get sick of you correcting spelling when you spell a lot "allot" which way is it "dumb ass" read your posts over before you post them please

I'll try to work on it. You know how I hate to make you mad. :lol:

So have you figured out anything interesting to say? It's always fun when firsts happen. I would like to be there. :lol:

Now i am not one for correcting spelling but since DELUCA is I don't know the meaning of this new word but since DELUCA is a genius and has six different degrees to back his knowledge...

I wolud like to know what "ALLOT" means?????

It's a verb meaning to apportion or assign to.

Now then. What does "wolud" mean?

Lonely for contact?

Anyway to get back to the point of what a jacka$$ Cherry is. Do you really think that being successful makes you less of a person? That somehow a paycheck gives a protective shell?

Well I think your a Jack-ass so maybe your successful.......... :D

I have had enough of this discussion, lets agree to disagree and leave it at that, but go ahead and post your last word because I know you love doing that......... B-)

Archived