Palffy retires

Kristian

I don't think DELUCA understands the full concept of winning.

I guess when Detroit, Dallas, New Jersey, Colorado rent players to win the cup they are wrong too.

If you could get Recchi for a third round pick then see you in the minors Roy it is a done deal.

He could be that push to get past some of his old teams like Philly or Montreal if they make it.

I would think he would get us a lot further in the playoffs the Roy. I bet you Roy disappears come playoffs, he is too soft and too inexperienced where Recchi would step up.

I am sorry Deluca did you say build a house or hockey team???

Tell the buffalo sabres hockey club or any club for that matter that you can win too fast and win LORD STANLEY's CUP too fast??? :huh:

Thank you for clearifying your stance on Don Cherry DELUCA......

And that is your problem.

The Sabres are not "Detroit, Dallas, New Jersey, Colorado". They area small market team that can't just sit back and through money around to see what sticks. For every One player that helps those teams there are three or fout that don't. The Sabres don't have that luxury. A mistake on a player like that could set the team back years.

But you go ahead and mortgage the future of this team. I guess learning from past mistakes is not your strong suit.

What did you think when the Sabres brought in Joe Juneau? Donald Audette? I'm still waiting for Kamil Piros to make a splash in the NHL...

It's a really low risk move. You give up a small amount (with no real future detriment) to get a legit superstar that has Stanley Cup rings. Pominville won't forget how to play hockey sitting for a month. This team has every chance to compete for a Stanley Cup this year as long as Miller is healthy.

Why not pick up a powerful piece and take a shot this year when it would have almost no negative affect on the future?

How many Cups did "Joe Juneau? Donald Audette? " win as a Buffalo Sabre?

Get the point?

Archived