GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Two quick thoughts - damn, that was a HORRIBLE call on Teppo...and I guess I'll be the guy to say it - Derrick Roy, STAY OUT OF THE BOX! For crying out loud, that's 10 PIM over the last 2 1/2 games, all stupid stickwork minors. :censored:

EDIT: And adding a third point - not a bad game overall...couple stupid little mistakes here and there, but good effort and great hit by Lydman at the end of the 2nd.

Ok, I'm sick of this.

Lydman delivers a perfectly clean hit at the end of the period. The other Leaf guy goes after him. Excellent right?

Oh no. Gaustad is the only one penalized for roughing. How #%^$#!ing blatantly obvious is it that the Leaf's player went after Lydman in retaliation for the clean hit? And when the players all get together, we get the only call??

For the love of god. This is why I hate watching them on TV. I can't handle the BS

Ok, I'm sick of this.

Lydman delivers a perfectly clean hit at the end of the period. The other Leaf guy goes after him. Excellent right?

Oh no. Gaustad is the only one penalized for roughing. How #%^$#!ing blatantly obvious is it that the Leaf's player went after Lydman in retaliation for the clean hit? And when the players all get together, we get the only call??

For the love of god. This is why I hate watching them on TV. I can't handle the BS

What a bunch of garbage. Hopefully the penalty kill can kill it off.

Oh, another penalty. Shocking.

I think its quite ironic that CBC played a commercial with a ref telling the crowd that he'd make up for a bad call by calling a pointless penalty later in the game on the other team... the catch was "quite refreshing"... it would be refreshing if these refs made up a call for the sabres...