GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7pm

i don't really care how its done, but this team needs to win tonight and they need to throw the body. I'm sick of this finesse crap. It doesn't work consistantly and it WILL NOT work in the playoffs... Just ask martyhavlatisgod... He'll be able to talk us all down in late april, if the sabres continue to play soft like this. Tonight is the perfect night to right the ship. The sabres invade the ACC looking to smack the sh-- out of Darcy Tucker and his merry band of "hockey players".

This team is damned if they do, damned if they don't. 95% have left their hearts in the locker room for too long?? Come on. They just reeled of 11 points out of 12. Yea, it sucks to lose, but come on, it's a long grind.

Having said that, they better win tonight. I DESPISE the Leafs. Hate them. Can't stand losing to them. Hated it when Mogilny went there. Just win Buffalo, please. Don't lose to these hacks and make it 3 in a row.

This team is damned if they do, damned if they don't. 95% have left their hearts in the locker room for too long?? Come on. They just reeled of 11 points out of 12. Yea, it sucks to lose, but come on, it's a long grind.

Having said that, they better win tonight. I DESPISE the Leafs. Hate them. Can't stand losing to them. Hated it when Mogilny went there. Just win Buffalo, please. Don't lose to these hacks and make it 3 in a row.

please don't take offense, but i'm going to be harsh... I cannot stand the attitude of "don't be so critical of the one or two losses. This team is great, they have been awesome all season and its ok that they lost last night. Don't be so critical of the one loss because they were awesome before!!"

Yes, overall the team has been great, and they may well end up the best team in hockey by the end of the regular season. However, each game is important, and we should be critical of each loss. With such a long schedule, the season must be compartmentalized into groups. The 10-0-0 sabres were a different group than the november sabres, and a different group than the december sabres, and a different group from the injured tallinder/afinogenov/drury/etc.group, and finally the 0-2-0 since last wednesday group. To discredit these two losses means just as much as to discredit 2 wins in the early 10-0 streak... I'll gladly discredit the ottawa and pittsburgh game if you discredit the red wings and flyers games in october. In summary, i HATE the losing and the heartless play that i've seen this week. It's shameful and worrisome. This team is good enough and lindy ruff is a good enough coach to turn it around, but it must be turned around tonight. No exceptions.

Again, i appologize for sounding very harsh and critical of your optinion. I do value your opinion, and those like yours, but in my eyes its a losers mentality. You come to win every game and every loss sucks. I wanted this team to go 82-0-0, gaining 164 points, and if they don't we'll work backwards from there. Losing sucks and no team should ever expect it.

You're right, losing sucks, but it has to happen. I do look back at the Detroit game or Philly game and realize we should have lost those, but you have to take the good with the bad sometimes.

I don't accept losing and actually find myself getting very annoyed by losses this year. I hate losing to Ottawa. It puts me in a very foul mood for a few minutes at least! If they lose to Toronto, I'll be very mad about it. I hate the Leafs. Hate them!

I like to be a realist. If this team goes 7-3 over each 10 game stretch, I'm pretty happy. They are 5-2-1 I believe in their last 8, so they look to be on track. But make no mistake, I'm not happy when they lose. Never. But I realize they can't have 'it' every night.

good hard working period for the sabres... I missed the 2nd goal though... tech support call for my new laptop (its an alienware... i'm having trouble activating my online account so i can get to the driver downloads, the computer kicks MAJOR butt though)

HOLY BRIERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-1

good hard working period for the sabres... I missed the 2nd goal though... tech support call for my new laptop (its an alienware... i'm having trouble activating my online account so i can get to the driver downloads, the computer kicks MAJOR butt though)

Nice purchase Corp, those comps rock. I hope you're taking all the necessary protective measures. My friend has a $3500 AlienWare lappy that runs like a Gateway because he didn't. :unsure:

Nice purchase Corp, those comps rock. I hope you're taking all the necessary protective measures. My friend has a $3500 AlienWare lappy that runs like a Gateway because he didn't. :unsure:

what protective measures are you talking about?? if you mean firewall/AV/etc protection, i'm golden... If you mean greasy fingers all over it, i'm golden (i have an old usb keyboard and mouse), if you mean surge protection, I'm golden. 3 year warranty... i'm golden... Now, if i could only gain access to the damn tech support page i'll be really golden.

back to the game. I like the way we're playing!!!

He can always wipe the OS out and start again with precautions. Doesn't have to deal with it that slow! PP's still weak.. gotta get that fixed.

what protective measures are you talking about?? if you mean firewall/AV/etc protection, i'm golden... If you mean greasy fingers all over it, i'm golden (i have an old usb keyboard and mouse), if you mean surge protection, I'm golden. 3 year warranty... i'm golden... Now, if i could only gain access to the damn tech support page i'll be really golden.

back to the game. I like the way we're playing!!!

I think you've got all the bases covered...now you're ready for some hardcore gaming!

And yes, I think we're playing pretty well tonight.

He can always wipe the OS out and start again with precautions. Doesn't have to deal with it that slow! PP's still weak.. gotta get that fixed.

alienware is great... it comes ONLY with windopws installed. no spyware like with the bargain computers

I think you've got all the bases covered...now you're ready for some hardcore gaming!

And yes, I think we're playing pretty well tonight.

this is a BAD power play. yikes