GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

"Hardest working team in the NHL" tag belongs to someone else. Might be the Pens. Both goals so far came as they simply out-worked the Sabres. Moore kept that puck in the zone. That's the type of thing that Dixon Ward use to do.

Let's see what happens in the 3rd. It's a 60 minute game, and Lindy will have them ready (I hope).

I was frustrated to see Moore get the goal after his Oscar worthy performance.

I agree. Pittsburgh played dirty tonight. Our penalty kill was horrible tonight. Tallinder is desperately needed back soon. The penalty kill rarely touched the puck, Pittsbugh controlled it for the majority of their powerplay.

Sabres seem to think they can just dipsy doodle through the defenders and set up play in the offensive zone. What happened to hardwork? Goose's play to block Fleury's clearing attempt was a classic example of hardwork creating goals (even on the power play).

They are a fast skating talented bunch, but this isn't the All Star game; you're going to be hit; you're going to face tight defensive battles. There seems to be a lack of work ethic. Way too many losses of 50/50 pucks all over the ice.