has JP's timetable been revised lately?

blugold43

His doctor allowed him to travel with the Sabres to the west coast and let him practice and be "part of the team" but he isn't just ready yet. There's a slim chance he can play in the Toronto or Atlanta away games, but from all i've heard, most def will play in one of the first 2 home games fallowing this 6 game away trip.

His doctor allowed him to travel with the Sabres to the west coast and let him practice and be "part of the team" but he isn't just ready yet. There's a slim chance he can play in the Toronto or Atlanta away games, but from all i've heard, most def will play in one of the first 2 home games fallowing this 6 game away trip.

It seems that he is far ahead of schedule and shouldn't be practicing yet, but then again, I don't have the title of MD after my name. I would think to be on the safe side they would just let him sit until after the Olympics, but if he is ready to go, then so be it.

JP is getting back to game shape. Apparently he has almost recovered completely from surgery. He will be ready before the break but if they play him is another question. If the Sabres keep winning, they won't rush him back. If they drop a couple, we'll definitely see him in a few games.

Archived