GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I'm betting broken fibula. That sucks. Slew foot by Heatley. Why doesn't someone cross-check him in the face to make him pay.

I'm starting to agree that our team is a bunch of pansies. Will someone please hit someone? Anyone?

WHAT?!?! AND RUIN OUR CHANCES AT THE CUP?!?!

:rolleyes:

Dany Heatley has been the one guy on the Senators that scares the crap out of me, game in, game out. Last night was the culmination of those fears. I can see only one solution to him: Trade for him. I'd give Briere for him, straight up... and maybe even throw in a prospect.

As for the game itself... it was a crushing loss, but I think the Sens were amazingly lucky. It just gets frustrating when they're always amazingly lucky against the Sabres. First goal: Fluke- what are the odds of someone placing the puck like that when batting it out of mid air? Heatley was well covered. Give him credit, he didn't give up on the play, but still.... lucky goal.

And the one off Teppo..... luck. Take those two away and you're looking at a much tighter game.... maybe even a winnable one.

Give props to the Sens- they weathered the early storm, then took it to the Sabres. But they got the help of some breaks last night. Kind of hard to be pissed about that, because the Sabres are usually the beneficiaries of that kind of luck.

Dany Heatley has been the one guy on the Senators that scares the crap out of me, game in, game out. Last night was the culmination of those fears. I can see only one solution to him: Trade for him. I'd give Briere for him, straight up... and maybe even throw in a prospect.

OKAY...let's get grounded somewhere near reality. If I were Ottawa, I wouldn't take Briere, Drury and Tallinder for Heatley. He is a legitimate NHL power forward. A guy that comes around even dozen years or so. Briere is a waterbug type of player that is nice but not in the class of Heatley.

OKAY...let's get grounded somewhere near reality. If I were Ottawa, I wouldn't take Briere, Drury and Tallinder for Heatley. He is a legitimate NHL power forward. A guy that comes around even dozen years or so. Briere is a waterbug type of player that is nice but not in the class of Heatley.

As Heatley proved in last year's playoffs. :doh: