Anybody else gun shy about going to see Ottawa

LabattBlue

You complain- "what if we lose?"

But wouldn't you like to be there if we win?

Regardless, it'll be nothing short of good hockey.

Well said. That's why you go. Because you just might see something amazing. Like our guys rising up and defeating the evil empire.

Here we come.

You complain- "what if we lose?"

But wouldn't you like to be there if we win?

Regardless, it'll be nothing short of good hockey.

First off I wasn't complaining..."what if we lose". I was just expressing my concerns. Second of all the 3 beatings Ottawa gave us earlier this year were anything but "good hockey".

First off I wasn't complaining..."what if we lose". I was just expressing my concerns. Second of all the 3 beatings Ottawa gave us earlier this year were anything but "good hockey".

for us no, but to watch, im sure they were fun. if you can get over the fact that it was us getting beaten.

Myself and a couple of my friends have bought 4 tickets to the March 18th game in Ottawa... We going up there and going all out for the Sabres... Win or lose as long as they give an effort I will be happy... and that game is really gonna mean something when the time rolls around..

Myself and a buddy are going out to get a couple 80 dollar 100 level tickets on Friday when we get paid.

This game could potentially be for 1st place.

frank, we gotta get like 5, maybe 6 tickets. This game is hot.

Only a crazy nut wouldn't wanna be at the arena for a matchup of argueably the 2 best clubs in the eastern conference and potentially the return of Dominik Hasek to HSBC Arena.

Hasek vs. Miller.

What else do people need?

I'm making the trip up from DC with my 5 year old son. His first Sabres game. We lucked out and were able to snare some suite tickets from a company that had extras. Sweet suite. :D

I'm really looking forward to the best 2 teams in the NE battle it out.

I make a point to come up for a game once a year. I missed the annual pilgrimage last year and am happy the NHL is on once again. Must have been a long, cold winter last year up there without games to look forward to.

I'm looking forward to it. I hope to take my son to the morning skate that Sat. morning before the game. I'm just getting him into skating and it will be cool for him to see the practice. I hope they are still open to the public...

I'm making the trip up from DC with my 5 year old son. His first Sabres game. We lucked out and were able to snare some suite tickets from a company that had extras.  Sweet suite.  :D

Sounds like a good time, but you gotta get that kid in the TRENCHES! I'm talkin' 300 Level 2 or 100 Level 2/3, where you need to fight to be heard, surrounded by 3/4-inebriated blue-seat powerplay quarterbacks that won't back down from any score.

I'll answer myself. Dom has been back only twice. He started a game for the Wings near the end of the 2001-02 season but got tagged for four goals and was pulled after two periods in a 5-1 Sabres win. The next chance he had to play here, he did not start. The Senators played Ray Emery instead. I will not mention the result of that affair back in early November. So while it's not really fair to say Dom "pussed" out in November -- the Senators did have a game the next day at Tampa -- I do think it's fair to say with Hasek's fragile psyche that playing in Buffalo is going to be a problem. The fans will make sure of that. Especially if, God willing and Allah al Akhbar, it is in the playoffs. Dude turns 40 in 10 days, by the way. I'll continue my conversation with myself offline.

The 3 pastings the Sabres have had laid on them by Ottawa makes me very gun shy about spending money to go to any games at HSBC against the Senators. Anybody else have these reservations. :)

Last I knew they sell Blue Light in to the 3rd period regardless of the score of the game!!

:D

Archived