ESPN Sabres Article

Seannie34

Funny quote by Numminen:

? I sure didn't expect all the pieces to come together this soon. Everybody's attitude right from training camp was just excitement, so much energy every day. It pulls an old fart like me along. ?

? Teppo Numminen on the Sabres

This is a really good article. I'm very proud of the Sabres these days!

that article cant help but make you smile!

But are we that good defensively?

"But this season, with Miller emerging and a resurgent Jay McKee on the back end, joined by free-agent acquisitions Toni Lydman and Teppo Numminen, the Sabres have re-established themselves as a top-10 defensive club in the new NHL."

That article puts a tear in my eye. I am living in Ireland right now and I miss the Sabres. I grew up with them and it is time that we have a winner. Maybe it is finally Buffalo's time. Not to get ahead of ourselves but think of our future, think of our cap space next year, think of our team. We can hold our heads high in the nhl. It has felt this good since Buffalo swept the Boston Bruins and outside the Aud was amazing. I this is our time to shine and soon the NHL spotlight could be on us isntead of teams Like Dallas, Colorado, Detroit and New Jersey. I am back in North America on Jan 31, I have not been to a game in years. The first thing I am going to do is go to a Buffalo Sabres Hockey game, IF I CAN GET TICKETS!!

Archived