Sabres need to learn from Bills mistakes.

deluca67

No need to over react to the recent slide in play.

Just look at what the Bills have done. They over reacted to a bad season and now they are the laughing stock of the NFL. Which is a hard thing to do considering the Lions are still around.

And by the way. What happened to Montreal? I hadn't been paying close attention to them and wow what a difference. They are now in 10th and fired their coach. It looked early on like they would be challenging for 4th?

The Bills overreacted to A bad season? Ooook. For all the apparent chaos at One Bills Drive, it's still less chaotic than missing the playoffs five straight years! The Bills are better off right now than they were the day after the season ended. Even if Marv takes over as coach.

The Bills overreacted to A bad season? Ooook. For all the apparent chaos at One Bills Drive, it's still less chaotic than missing the playoffs five straight years! The Bills are better off right now than they were the day after the season ended. Even if Marv takes over as coach.

Yeah, lets all talk about the Bills on a Sabres hockey forum. That would be awesome. :angry:

Other topics aren't off limits, why should the Bills be? I'm a fan of both, but I post a lot more on this board than I do at TBD. I like to hear the opinions of other Sabres fans about stuff, and some of that stuff may have to do with the Bills. I really don't see the "outrage" over this.

DeLuca started it! I'm telling Mom. Seriously, the Bills were brought up in the context of the Sabres, so I don't see the problem, as long as it doesn't get out of control. Anyway, let the moderators handle it. We are only the inmates in this asylum. Corp is the one in the perch with the rifle. Here comes the spotlight, everyone duck!

as for posting bills comments here, as a mod, i don't mind. if it can be related to the sabres, or adds to the community atmosphere here, i'm all for it.

Now on to the bills vs. sabres, the bills did not overreact this year. This was an 8 year rolling snowball that hit the shed over the past two weeks. The only chaos was ralph wilson either contradicting himself or others and not watching what he was saying. Hiring marv and having MM resign has been reported as chaos, but it is not chaos in the least. We all got what we wanted. No TD, no MM, and marv is back.

Now for the sabres... What they have done in the past 5 years is completely remarkable. From the summer of 2001, when the rigas crimes started to become known, till bankruptcy, to near folding, to battling for the presidents trophy this year has been nothing less than amazing. If the sabres make waves in the playoffs, and/or make a nice amount of money, they'd become the #1 model for pro sports franchise. Tonight's game tells me that the sabres are pissed off for not winning for a couple games.

This team is hungry, well coached, and they have a lot of heart. That's what the bills can learn from the sabres.

Again, i can't say much about posting bills stuff here... there's sabres threads peppered throughout TBD, so we're not alone with OT stuff. As long as its contructive, i'll let it go. GO SABRES!

When relating the Bills to the Sabres, I think it is perfectly fine to bring up the Bills. Like Corp said, there are plenty of Sabres posts at TBD. Heck tonight, there are more Patriots posts than Bills posts over there.

BTW, I also don't think there was an over reaction, and I liked TD till I heard about the sign fiasco. That shined a great big light on the well concealed rot that was the Bills front office.

As far as I know, the Bills are not off limits.

Just look at what the Bills have done. They over reacted to a bad season and now they are the laughing stock of the NFL. Which is a hard thing to do considering the Lions are still around.

And by the way. What happened to Montreal? I hadn't been paying close attention to them and wow what a difference. They are now in 10th and fired their coach. It looked early on like they would be challenging for 4th?

The Bills had to do what they did.............Sabres are stable at GM and Coach position, the Bills were not.......... :D

wtf? montreal plumeted? fired coach. mad mike and stirling in NYI, whassisface in Pitts and the guy in montreal, all fired recently?

maybe i should wake up. :S

A major difference between the Sabres and Bills is that the Sabres are riding youth and enthusiasm. Tom Donohoe made some very bad choices in the draft. The Bills have continually paid for it under his watch. Of course, TD's pp choices of head coaches only compounded the problem.

So good decision-making is critical. Go for it Marv!

A major difference between the Sabres and Bills is that the Sabres are riding youth and enthusiasm.  Tom Donohoe made some very bad choices in the draft.  The Bills have continually paid for it under his watch.  Of course, TD's pp choices of head coaches only compounded the problem.

So good decision-making is critical.  Go for it Marv!

Thought I'd log in.

Archived