GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I've got deja vu. This is just like the game at the Panthers a few weeks ago. The other guys are just skating harder, creating more opportunities. Miller hasn't had to stand on his head yet, but there needs to be more intensity in the offensive zone. The 'Canes D is stifling.

Wow, quite a think tank going on here between Rayzor and Sylvester about Al's "PP goal" on the penalty shot. Rayzor can't seem to grasp why Hedican didn't get out of the box when Kotalik scored on the penalty shot... :doh:

C'mon ... admit it ... who said something about the shutout right before that goal? Whose wife walked in to the room with 5 minutes left and said 'Oooh, Miller has a shutout, huh?!?"

Great effort tonight ... as bad as the shots were in the first period, I never felt like they were playing HORRIBLY ... the last 40 minutes were very good.

Wow, can't believe they got this pic ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/photo?slug=nyd...nydd401&prov=ap

Not too big of a deal. Miller made some big saves tonight.

Same here.

Just a little miffed because it was a SHG with under two... AK's PS goal made up for it... That is the third SHG given up in three straight games!

I am in the middle about the shutout or not... No biggy I suppose... On one hand it would have been nice handing the "Candy 'Canes" the season sweep with a shutout...

On the other hand I hope that their break in concentration with under 2 left thus spoiling Ryan's SO bid makes the team trash the Thrash on Sat....

:D