Anyone starting to worry?

Monkeygirl

Our 5-on-5 play or lack thereof is becoming a growing concern.

The injuries are steadily rising.

The fire that was there early on is missing more often...do they feel like they have less to prove or they are good enough not to give a hard, never quit effort for 60 minutes? Because that's what got them there in the first place...

Can't complain about the goaltending, it's probably the best it has been all season with Miller back and Biron playing well.

Powerplay is still great, but they can't win every game with it...

I MISS DANNY!

On the upside....Danny and JP will hopefully be returning before the playoffs, and JP might be back sooner than later...

And of course Darcy is gonna make some great trades to give us some energy and experience going into the playoffs..... :rolleyes:

Obviously they are not falling apart but they have some things to work on and other teams are getting better and healthier around them so keeping up with the crowd is what we need to do...at least stay ahead of Toronto, hehehe.

The March/April schedule is BRUTAL. Wow, I hope Darcy is considering everything out there because giving them a shot in the arm before that stretch would be great I think.

I'm always worried. I'm worried about where this team's head is, and so is Lindy. Maybe he needs to lay down another gauntlet -- win four of six on the road, or something.

I'm worried more about the stretch before the Olympic break than afterword. West Coast roadtrip, followed by 2 4 point games in 3 days agains NY and Toronto. Not to mention Philly and Ottawa a week later. After the Olympic break I am not worried. We have a couple weeks for everyone to rest and recover from injuries. Not to mention that we have a young team, so the busy schedule might not hurt us as much as an older team. So let's not hit the panic button yet. And remember, as much as we have been struggling, we're still 4th in the conference.

Archived