GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Bullsh!t that wasn't intentional

A use of punctuation here would help those of us still trying to understand what you are saying. I'm guessing what you wanted to say was:

Bullsh!t! That wasn't intentional. or Bullsh!t, that wasn't intentional.

Both of these statements put you at the opposing side of the official.

Bullsh!t that wasn't intentional

This makes it sound if you wanted it to be no goal. Make sense to anyone but me?

It looked like it went off of Hecht's skate, but theres no way I believe that was intentional. Hecht was stopping in front of the net when it hit his skate.

Stopping in front of the net and doing his best Pele impression. I figured when I was watching it that even the most biased fans would clearly see that Hecht kicked it intentionally. I guess I was wrong.

They got it right. I don't think the call was as close as others here suggest. He clearly kicked. And you could tell by his face and body language during the delay that he knew it.

I was surprised to see so many people who thought it should count.

I don't have much to say since I missed the last week of games for my wedding and honeymoon, but while losing to St. Louis is no fun, it's not the end of the world.

1. It's an out of conference game.

2. Losing to St. Louis should be a wake up call.

3. Losing before the Christmas break will give them something to think about.

11 out of 14 games today were taken by the HOME team today.

BFLO and DET were lucky to come out with a point on the road...

Ducks got blanked (0-2, two very late goals) by a weak team and Calgary went down hard (1-4)...

Given the Christmas break... There is no surprise that the road team "ran for the bus"...

Sure I would have liked BFLO to get 2 points... Ya, they could have played better. I will ease up on this game...

Who cares?? All I know is that my team was up against one of the weakest teams in the league and got beat because of a poor E-F-F-O-R-T! If they piled up 50 shots on goal and got beat because of a hot goalie, I would have no complaints.