No TV tonight

shrader

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this yet. Phoenix is not televising tonight's game, so the game will not be televised in any form. Even if you have the Center Ice package, you're out of luck.

This sucks! I just noticed that about the game while trying to find it on the DirecTV! Well, I guess I'm watching Mess' number retirement!

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this yet. Phoenix is not televising tonight's game, so the game will not be televised in any form. Even if you have the Center Ice package, you're out of luck.

its stuff like this that kills the sabres fan base... EVERY game should be televised in some way shape or form... i think it was part of the new contract not to show those games but still... i think MSG would rather carry messiers number retierment then a sabres game against pheonix.

its stuff like this that kills the sabres fan base... EVERY game should be televised in some way shape or form... i think it was part of the new contract not to show those games but still... i think MSG would rather carry messiers number retierment then a sabres game against pheonix.

It was mentioned in the game thread. Rangers games are blacked out in the Buffalo market. Sabres games are blacked out in the NYC market. The Messier situation had no impact on this decision. The team doesn't televise a couple home games each year so that they can sell a few extra tickets. It worked yesterday, didn't it (obviously for a few other reasons)?

Archived