GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

They also appear to think their mustards are cool. Fashion sense, anyone?

The mustards were voted the Worst 3rd Jersey in the Espos last year under the Mr. Blackwell award. :bag: Surprisingly, the old Sabres reds were nominated for that award. I don't know why. I acutally liked the reds! :blink:

I admit, I'm not even listening to the game. I don't even have my XM on anymore. Honestly, I'm sick of satellite radio. Music channels are way too repetitious.

Pete Webber should not be doing PbP for an NHL team. He is always fighting to keep up and tries to work too much info into the PbP. He should be doing football or baseball, IMO.

And Terry Crisp sounds like a drunken Ric Flair. This announcing team is bad on style points alone.

you should never leave your wireless network unsecured... not that i'm complaining...

If you're able to pick up my network's signal all the way down there in NC, then I'll just have to tip my cap to you and let you use the signal...

Where do we stand now?

0-2 tonight on the PP.

Probably 3-50 (guessing, but I bet I'm not far off) and two of those were 5-3s..

2-1 score tonight... Predators took a time out with 7 minutes gone and down by 2.. Good move.. It settled them down and got them back in to the game..

Wow, don't usually see Max miss on opportunity like that....when it rains, it pours, I guess...

Max is snake bitten on this PP so far...two open nets...man he is gonna be pissed

GOAL LYDMAN! 3-1 Good guys...