GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Now this is Sabres Hockey----and as good as Nashville is, they are making a huge mistake trying to skate with Buffalo----I don't care who it is, when Buffalo skates and the other team skates, this is what usually happens...

i thought that the sabres needed a hard fought thriller victory to get back on track... n ow that we're in the midst of a blowout, i'll happily take this!

Don't get me wrong, I love the score, but this game is one of the things I don't like about the NHL.

I've been waiting for a good hockey game and this was the one I had circled.

But instead, Nashville draws the short straw and has to play last night, travel and then face a team who had the night off.

I don't think teams should have to play on tired legs unless the other team has the same schedule.

Arnot on the PP brings the Predators closer

Buffalo: 5*( :ph34r: ) Predators: 2*( :death: )

Campbell in the box on a retaliation trip.

Don't get me wrong, I love the score, but this game is one of the things I don't like about the NHL.

I've been waiting for a good hockey game and this was the one I had circled.

But instead, Nashville draws the short straw and has to play last night, travel and then face a team who had the night off.

I don't think teams should have to play on tired legs unless the other team has the same schedule.

Good point. Just look back at the last Olympics. Much better parity. Just ask Teppo and Toni. Too bad they didn't bring back gold for Finland.