Koharski

Taro T

I'm watching the Nashville Atlanta game and Koharski is calling EVERYTHING. He must have gotten quite a beating after a 2 penalty game with hook and hold NJ. After 1 period, we have 6 pp's for Atlanta (1 came via a double minor high stick) and 2 for Nashville. Where was this dink on Saturday?

It gets even better. After Atlanta scores on a powerplay to take a 3-2 lead, Nashville asks for a measurement of Kovalchuk's stick. Koharski and McCauley let Atlanta take the stick down the tunnel and come back with a different stick. After Nashville protests that the stick to be measured isn't the one Kovalchuk used on the pp, the challenge is dropped and so is the puck.

This arguably has to be the worst refereeing pair ever teamed up.

hmmm well then lets hope we don't get them anytime soon.... seems to me like a huge joke lol.... ah well... thus is the officiating in the NHL... its gotten better... but i suppose everyone has an off night or 2... im not defending them or anything though.

It gets even better. After Atlanta scores on a powerplay to take a 3-2 lead, Nashville asks for a measurement of Kovalchuk's stick. Koharski and McCauley let Atlanta take the stick down the tunnel and come back with a different stick. After Nashville protests that the stick to be measured isn't the one Kovalchuk used on the pp, the challenge is dropped and so is the puck.

This arguably has to be the worst refereeing pair ever teamed up.

Savard confirmed on Atlanta radio this morning that Mellanby saw the refs pointing over, hid the stick in question under the bench and gave the refs a different one.

Archived