TRADES IN THE NHL?

Toddkaz

I would Give up Biron and Maybe Kalinan but the we would need to fill i hole on defence. If you could get away eith giving the Tillander or Cambell or a second round pick it wouldn't be so bad.

Maybe Tangauy for Biron straight up?

I think tanguay would need a little more to be pryed from colorodo... maybe a draft pick with biron or some 4th or 3rd liner.

I doubt we'd get much out of Colorado these days seeing as how David Abeischer and the Avs have really been rolling lately.

Vancouver or St. Louis are our two best shots at getting the most trade value for Marty. We've heard the names Salo, Morrison, and Jovanovski out of Vancouver, and Doug Weight out of St. Louis. Any of these players would improve our lineup greatly.

The more i think about it, the more i'd like to see a playmaking center come to buffalo ( as well as a vet d-man)...

If you brought in Weight, who I don't believe is going to cost that much, you could move Briere to the wing:

Weight with Briere and Vanek

Drury Hecht and Grier

Connolly with Afinogenov and Kotalik

Roy Gaustad and Mair

That leaves you with Dumount and Pyatt available...

The thought of Weight setting up Vanek puts a smile on my face... :D

The more i think about it, the more i'd like to see a playmaking center come to buffalo ( as well as a vet d-man)...

If you brought in Weight, who I don't believe is going to cost that much, you could move Briere to the wing:

Weight with Briere and Vanek

Drury Hecht and Grier

Connolly with Afinogenov and Kotalik

Roy Gaustad and Mair

That leaves you with Dumount and Pyatt available...

The thought of Weight setting up Vanek puts a smile on my face... :D

I think we have too much depth at center to really pursue smeone...but it's still fun to think about.

Archived