GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:00pm

Ok, a week ago, the team was basically embarrased and dismantled by the florida panthers. Since then, the team has put together hard fought road victories at montreal and at new jersey, with the latter being a complete defensive showcase. With that said, this team is focused, and pissed off about that defeat last week. They're now riding confidence, and they have the return of Tallinder on the immediate horizon (he's due to start stickhandling as early as tomorrow or friday, as per the BN), and the return of Connolly in the distant future (he started working out, as per the BN). I'm guessing that Drury will be a gametime decision. I hope his fever breaks tonight, but stafford can fill in another game. I really hope for that 60 minute performace tomorrow night, and under the circumstances, i fully expect it. Now, florida won't roll over, but i believe the Sabres will win it.

Now, as for my return to the Game Threads, i'm back baby, and nobody can stop me now!

The game will be on center ice, MSG locally, wgr550am locally, and streamed online at www.wgr550.com. Our game chats have been very sparse this season, but i assure you, the thing works and we'll be rocking tomorrow night. So, join us there or here for some game discussion. GO SABRES!!!!

hey, i said in the beginning of the season that i'd put game threads up no more than 24 hours before the game and they'd stay up no later than 24 hours after the game... so i started this one 2 hours and 15 minutes before my self mandated cutoff, but who cares... the sabres are playing great again. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game like no other this season. I think that the ship has been righted from the crapfests we've seen over the past couple of weeks. Hank's just about back, and there's a glimmer from connolly. life is good!

(and i really hate to state this, because it does minimize the greatness of the sabres, but its wonderful to have a sabres game or two to pass the time before an honest to god meaningful bills game. come on folks... we've got some serious mojo now)

(and i really hate to state this, because it does minimize the greatness of the sabres, but its wonderful to have a sabres game or two to pass the time before an honest to god meaningful bills game. come on folks... we've got some serious mojo now)

Speaking of the Bills, I'll be more pissed than I have been all season if they lose to the fish.

My winter break starts Saturday, so I'll be in NY. Hopefully the game sells out so I can watch it.

Speaking of the Bills. I'll be more pissed than I have all season if they lose to the fish.

My winter break starts Saturday, so I'll be in NY. Hopefully the game sells out so I can watch it.

Off topic- I heard Jason Peters is hurt? If he doesn't play, we don't win. If the best OLineman plays, we will win!

Back on topic, easy win. Sabres have been almost no effort vs. Florida all season, home or away, no doubt Lindy is gonna get the players to be ready, esspicially it's the last game before we play Ottawa again, on Hockey Night in Canada, Ottawa has had our number all year, i think thats a big game, Lindy won't let them plays half-assed tomorrow.

4-1 Buffalo.

Vanek 2, Pominville and Kotalik.

well im off to the arena tonight, should be a fun game with lots of excited fans happy to see the team back. with the last time we played the panthers i expect the team to want some vengance and i know the fans will be pumped as i know i will be.

does anyone know if the front entrance will be closed because of the amazing driving spectacle that took place last night?

o and my prediction is 2-0 sabres, the team gets ryan the shut out he deserved against jersey...

does anyone know if the front entrance will be closed because of the amazing driving spectacle that took place last night?

I was there for today's morning skate and was able to enter/exit the arena just fine. I think just one set of doors was closed / fenced off. It shouldn't be too big of an inconvenience for tonight's game. Weather should be nice too, so that's a plus.

The Bills haven't played a truly meaningful game since Bruce DeHaven was a coach for the Bills. :ph34r:

Buffalo: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Florida: :death:

The Bills haven't played a truly meaningful game since Bruce DeHaven was a coach for the Bills. :ph34r:

Buffalo: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Florida: :death:

Bruce Dehaven, he was one of my next door neighbors. Sometimes we'd get free tickets for the pre-season games. That was fun.