GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Ronan Tynan's first goal call :w00t:

I can't even breathe. :lol:

Tynan's guest appearance was my favorite broadcast moment of the year so far. He sounds like an amazing guy (if you didn't hear the story -- horrible car accident as a kid that required both legs to be amputated below the knee, made himself into a paralympian, won a bunch of events, set a number of records, went to medical school, became an orthopedist, and is a world-renowned singer) -- and somehow also became a huge sabres fan. He spoke passionately about how great the sabres' team spirit is, and was so psyched when they scored. Worth listening to again if you've got the game on tivo.

Separately, Miller was awesome AGAIN. I wouldn't trade him for any goalie in the league.

Go Sabres.

Special note of appreciation to Paul Gaustad as well.

He deserves to wear the throwback.

Tynan's guest appearance was my favorite broadcast moment of the year so far. He sounds like an amazing guy (if you didn't hear the story -- horrible car accident as a kid that required both legs to be amputated below the knee, made himself into a paralympian, won a bunch of events, set a number of records, went to medical school, became an orthopedist, and is a world-renowned singer) -- and somehow also became a huge sabres fan. He spoke passionately about how great the sabres' team spirit is, and was so psyched when they scored. Worth listening to again if you've got the game on tivo.

Separately, Miller was awesome AGAIN. I wouldn't trade him for any goalie in the league.

Go Sabres.

Thanks for that, If anyone has a picture of the Ronan Tynan quote and swords near the lockers could you post it please. I would love a copy of that picture.

• 3 weeks later...
Special note of appreciation to Paul Gaustad as well.

He deserves to wear the throwback.

Thanks for that, If anyone has a picture of the Ronan Tynan quote and swords near the lockers could you post it please. I would love a copy of that picture.

Here you go!

http://www.mikelynaugh.com/sabres-thrasher...es/IMG_4056.htm