DirecTV Center Ice Freeview

Taro T

Saw an advertisement that CI will be freeview this week on DirecTV. CI channels start at 764.

They also were advertising CI for $109 for the rest of the season.

I would have expected a bigger discount than that! Still, if you don't have CI yet, it's worth every penny. I would pay twice as much as they charge for it!

Sabres/Coyotes won't be on as far as I can tell. Neither team is broadcasting the game, so it's not on at all.

Usually, if the Sabres don't broadcast the game (like the Dallas game), we get the other team's feed. Not this time. No feed at all.

It's on Sirius 123 though, so at least I can listen if I want.

This'll be the first game I've missed all year. Tivo rocks!

Sabres/Coyotes won't be on as far as I can tell. Neither team is broadcasting the game, so it's not on at all.

Usually, if the Sabres don't broadcast the game (like the Dallas game), we get the other team's feed. Not this time. No feed at all.

It's on Sirius 123 though, so at least I can listen if I want.

This'll be the first game I've missed all year. Tivo rocks!

I didn't even realize!! XM is not carrying the game either. Dumb question, you can still listen online on the Sabres website or NHL.com right?

No idea. I've used Center Ice up until now, so those other outlets have meant nothing to me!

Me too...I've watched most of the games on Center Ice this year (I agree with your earlier post, Tivo is a great thing). The couple where I happened to be on a long road trip I listened in my car on XM, and I've flat out missed 3 games (including the NJ game Saturday) I really don't want to miss my 4th for the year and second in a row.

Archived