Who are the untouchables on the current roster

LabattBlue

Deluca ???? VANEK CLONE???

How old are you 9?

We deal with the real NHL not the VANEL CLONE NHL???/

LOL <_<

My fault. I forget to keep things simple. Certain concepts are difficult for some to process.

"real NHL"?

Todd? We are just fans on a hockey board talking hockey. No one on this board has any idea on what the "real NHL" is like. No one has ever been in an NHL GM's meeting or on the floor on draft day. Opinions and Theroy. That's all we have. Even those who get paid work with not much more. :)

Nothing specific.

I was talking more in theory. I don't even know if they have a Vanek like prospect.

I can't really say if I'd go for it or not then because there are a ton of intangibles that come with a Chris Drury. If your "Vanek clone" comes with the heart of a Yashin there is no way in the world I go for that trade.

Well DELUCA for just being a fan you a pretty critical of Buffalo Sabres Brass.

There is plenty of evidence that DeLuca has seen the error of his ways and repented for his sins against the current Sabres' Management.

Link...

Try to keep the Sabres and not DeLuca the subject of your posts...

Well DELUCA for just being a fan you a pretty critical of Buffalo Sabres Brass.

I forgot again. You can't be a fan unless you agree with EVERYTHING a team does.

I don't know Regier so I can't say what type of person he is. All I have is my opinion of how he does his job. I base that on how each move makes me feel as a fan.

All I can say is this. I've posted more positive things about Regier then you have. I'll give credit when I feel it's due and I'll give him hell when I feel it's due. It's my right as a NHL/Sabres fan.

If you can't understand that? I'll just feel sorry for you.

:(

And to the rest. Thank You :)

Like Playing EA Sony hockey.....

You could trade 2 good players ie. Biron and Kalinin for Heyduk

then turn around and trade Hejduk and a second round pick and pick up a really good defenceman. Just a thought :huh:

you know your being almost virtually ignored now eh... most of us only make one post to you and give up because we can't understand how you talk...

go away............... <_<

Archived