GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Marty what the heck were you thinking???

Drury tallies for Buf

You talking about the breakaway i'm assuming???

What was wrong with him coming out??? He's not that good on break aways...

Marty's 1st goal. Sure it was fairly weak, but WTF was the D doing on that??? Campbell looked like an AHL chump on that goal, he's at a -4 so far :bag: . Clymer was wide open infront of Marty. The TEAM is playing bad. Not just Marty.

It's funny how everyone always makes silly 1 team - 1 goal posters. But one thing goes wrong, and people just can't stop with the non stop finger pointing.

Glad to see danny is back..

Zednik looks like he is gone.

Caps down two players and Buffalo down 3

Will anyone be left when this is over.

Boy I know this is wishfuk thinking, but a Buf goal before this period ends put this game back in play

You talking about the breakaway i'm assuming???

What was wrong with him coming out??? He's not that good on break aways...

Marty's 1st goal. Sure it was fairly weak, but WTF was the D doing on that??? Campbell looked like an AHL chump on that goal, he's at a -4 so far :bag: . Clymer was wide open infront of Marty. The TEAM is playing bad. Not just Marty.

It's funny how everyone always makes silly 1 team - 1 goal posters. But one thing goes wrong, and people just can't stop with the non stop finger pointing.

I already said I've been fed up with him for years, so I'm not enclined to cut him much slack, I agree.

The point I was trying to make is that the team usually plays well, and that Marty doesn't. Sorry if that offends you, but that's how I feel.

I would also like to add that when Marty does have a good game, I'm usually the first to admit it.

With OV and Zednik out, I think this team can be picked...

That hit on Danny fired them up.

If Buf can get a quick goal, those Cap sticks will definitely get tighter

If they come back from this one, then I will truly believe

With OV and Zednik out, I think this team can be picked...

That hit on Danny fired them up.

If Buf can get a quick goal, those Cap sticks will definitely get tighter

If they come back from this one, then I will truly believe

Back when it was 5-nochanceinhell, I told my wife that if they win, I'm going to get her some Dunkin Donuts. The closest Dunkin is like 15 miles away.

Well, they played better in the 2nd. Vanek scored. Good to see Mair and Gaustad sticking up for Briere.

Yeah but what was Kotalik doing after the nudge-prison rape? Signalling a touchdown? He should have been hitting anything that moved. Soft.

Ryan said it all!

The game doesn't need this garbage. And then Ovechkin claimed Briere "fell."