GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Don't forget this is a team that trailed 3-0 with nine minutes left in the Boston barn... and won.

That said, if they keep playing like this, that won't happen. They looked slow and disoriented. I've been on some bad, bad Buffalo-Washington flights myself and I have to say I can't blame them if they're still feeling the effects of that ride on top of the game last night.

since moving to wisconsin, i know longer have the {ahem} pleasure of catching the capitals broadcast, but i remember joe benignati (sic) and his mulleted sidekick as being among the most irritating tandems i've ever endured. i assume that' who you're watching?

The team is craptonight, but Marty is crap as always.

Oh well, would've been an automatic goal anyway, and if they're gonna get beaten they might as well get clobbered silly.

WTF does that mean? The team is crap... but so is Marty?

Why are you singling out Marty like that? ...he is part of the team

Crazy game...

Buffalo: :ph34r: :ph34r: Capitals: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death:

Briere gets mugged by OV from behind..

Marty what the heck were you thinking???

Drury tallies for Buf

WTF does that mean? The team is crap... but so is Marty?

Why are you singling out Marty like that? ...he is part of the team

That's not what I said, I said the team was crap "tonight" and that Marty was crap as "always".

All it means is that I think he made a bonehead play, and I've been fed up with him for years. Frustration talking is all.

I'm not going to get into another discussion on whether he's played well this year, I think we've been through that subject enough times already.