GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

8pm

ok boys, after the rangers game its time to head to HSBC south, aka the verizon center in DC. There'll be tons of sabres fans, lydman hecht and possibly roy will be ready to go again, and barring any NEW injury, all will be well for this game. Ovechkin vs. Campbell is one matchup i'm really looking forward to. Also, does biron get to start in this one? there was a 4 day break for the guys, so i know miller could go 2 in a row, however, i'm guessing that biron will play, just to keep him in the rotation.

With that said, i'll be in DC with a few other members of SabreSpace. If you're going, good luck with your travels, and i look foward to potentially putting a face to a username, or gawking at a username's wife... always a better option... Anyways, hide the women and children, because buffalo is invading DC. I won't be able to unpin these game threads, so feel free to post as much as you want to both of them (this one and the rangers one). i'll be back on sunday to clean up your mess. Also, the chatroom is always open, so use that if you want. Go Sabres!!

I think we come back on fire.

8-3

I said it.

Ovechkin Gets 2, Semin gets 1

Afinogenov 2g. Vanek 2g,

Briere, Goose, Pommer and I'm callin one for Adam Mair.

Our Adam Mair? He couldn't hit a soccer goal with a puck :) ...

i dont know, thats what i hear. Im gonna take a quick nap tho, im not hungover but tired from driving over night. haha

ps. just talked to the crew on jd's bus, and sopposetly their very well on their way to getting hammered!!! hahaha

see ya all at fados and at the game. 115, row like 6. I'll have a white briere goat jersey and blue slug winter hat.

When you get off the metro(Gallery Place/Chinatown) take the 7th and H St. exit. Hang a left at the top of the escalator and right at that corner of 7th and H St., you will see Fado's diagonally right across the street. Opposite side side of Fuddrucker's. mmmmmm Fuddrucker's :worthy: Looking forward to showing the liver and Caps whose boss tonight!

Campbell gets caught cheating.. Paetsch doesn't hold the line and Zednik puts the good guys down on a pretty shot.

Washington is outskating early

Buffalo: Capitals: :death: :death:

Before I can finish typing they get another one.