Puck shot into the 300 level last night?

LabattBlue

I'm not sure if my eyes were deceiving me, but I believe Jochen Hecht took a shot in the 3rd period, that was deflected, went over the netting and ended up in the 2nd or 3rd row of the 300 level. Did Rick Jeanneret mention this during the broadcast? All my years of going to games and I don't ever recall this happenning at either the Aud(into the oranges) or HSBC(300 level).

I'm not sure if my eyes were deceiving me, but I believe Jochen Hecht took a shot in the 3rd period, that was deflected, went over the netting and ended up in the 2nd or 3rd row of the 300 level. Did Rick Jeanneret mention this during the broadcast? All my years of going to games and I don't ever recall this happenning at either the Aud(into the oranges) or HSBC(300 level).

It was mentioned that the puck went well into the crowd, but I don't recall any mention of exactly where it ended up.

I'll bet Noronen does. He probably wishes it would come down on Marty, or Ryan.

haha... thank god no one was on the ice when it did come down... that was ridicilous... i for one hope it does come down one night after a game when the place is empty... we are in serious need of a new one.. the screens on all sides of that thing are terrible... must get new center score clock :)

Archived