Is every game sold out or something

elcrusho

Man I was looking to buy 4 tickets today for the next couple of games....

Every section says this

Tickets are not available together in the quantity you requested in this section at this time. Please try a different section, or fewer tickets.

I guess that's awesome...

But not for me :angry:

I think you can still buy season tickets (1/2 season price)...if people could find others to go in on tickets, that might be the way to go...I know that the Sabres hold back some tickets to sell as season tickets...if they aren't sold by game time, they release them to their employees first, then to the public...

Even if you couldn't go to all the games, you probably wouldn't have trouble selling them...

The Tampa game this Thursday has plenty of tickets avilable. Just for kicks, I went on the team website and got into the "purchase tickets" section, and I was able to get up to 6 tickets together in the 300 level II. I already have tickets to this game, but I was curious as to how well it was selling.

The NJD and PHX games are sold out though, according to the Buffalo News.

The NJD and PHX games are sold out though, according to the Buffalo News.

The Los Angeles game is as close to a sellout as it can get also.

And i heard the Philly game after the road trip is selling fast, because it's a bronze game. Bronze game for Philly???!?!

No way, Philly is a Gold-level game, check again homie

Me and my canadian-european want to desperately go to the Sabres-Leafs game....but it's way too much and yah, it's way too much.

I sometimes pretend that I'm rooting for the Leafs but I never am, it makes my stomach turn. Now there is an understanding that I hate the Leafs and he hates the Sabres...and as long as we are better than them...it's alllllll good.

Sundin is like the greatest player ever according to him.... :lol:

No way, Philly is a Gold-level game, check again homie

Me and my canadian-european want to desperately go to the Sabres-Leafs game....but it's way too much and yah, it's way too much.

I sometimes pretend that I'm rooting for the Leafs but I never am, it makes my stomach turn. Now there is an understanding that I hate the Leafs and he hates the Sabres...and as long as we are better than them...it's alllllll good.

Sundin is like the greatest player ever according to him.... :lol:

Per pocket schedule and season ticket holder additional seat request form:

Thursday February 2 - Philadelphia - 7:00PM - BRONZE.

Looks to me like Briere had it right.

Hmmm, well, on the Magnet schedule they gave out it shows Philly as a Gold game and of course it makes complete sense to me, being Bronze makes no sense at all, but sta ces raditi...maybe I can see a philly game now...

my apologies.....my sincere apologies to Briere.....

Hmmm, well, on the Magnet schedule they gave out it shows Philly as a Gold game and of course it makes complete sense to me, being Bronze makes no sense at all, but sta ces raditi...maybe I can see a philly game now...

my apologies.....my sincere apologies to Briere.....

no worries :)

i tried to get philly tickets for the febuary 2nd game and everything with 2 tickets in the lower bowl was sold out... it was nuts... so i got first row balcony... should be interesting it'll be my first time up there... any reviews as to how the game is from on high?

i tried to get philly tickets for the febuary 2nd game and everything with 2 tickets in the lower bowl was sold out... it was nuts... so i got first row balcony... should be interesting it'll be my first time up there... any reviews as to how the game is from on high?

I like the 300 level seats better. HSBC is perfect, theres no a bad seat in the place. No matter where you sit you will love your seats man, trust me, 300 level is build perfectly.

Actually I don't like sitting in the lower bowl for two reasons...

1 - no leg room.

2 - slope of seats(or lack thereof) can make it difficult to see(especially for shorter people or kids) if you have someone tall in front of you.

These were not a problem at the Aud. Damn I miss that place. :(

A few years ago I got a mini-pack in the first row of the 300's, it was great!

I've been a season ticket holder in the front row of the 300's since the Mmarena opened. The lack of anyone sitting in front of you is great. If you are VERY short, the top edge of the glass in front of you can create a slight obstacle, but it isn't an issue for most people.

The game appears slightly "slower" from the 300's vs the 100's because the action is farther away from you, but you will see the plays develop much better as you are looking down on the play.

I've been a season ticket holder in the front row of the 300's since the Mmarena opened. The lack of anyone sitting in front of you is great. If you are VERY short, the top edge of the glass in front of you can create a slight obstacle, but it isn't an issue for most people.

The game appears slightly "slower" from the 300's vs the 100's because the action is farther away from you, but you will see the plays develop much better as you are looking down on the play.

I agree. My mini-pack this year is 100 level in the corner, and I think you could see the play develop more from 1st row 300's. I love my seats now, but when the play is in the other end, it's harder to see the play, especially because the glass causes an obstruction.

Archived