GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7pm

This is the classic rematch game... The sabres get to try to beat the team that beat the crap out of them last game, they get to shut up those awful fans in our building, and max gets some redemption for the pain that was inflicted. I'm not going to predict a winner, because quite frankly, the leafs look very good... But i guarentee the sabres will bring their "A" game and will play hard and tough. Oh hell, i'll predict 5-3 buffalo! plus i'll be there, so look for me on TV!

7pm

This is the classic rematch game... The sabres get to try to beat the team that beat the crap out of them last game, they get to shut up those awful fans in our building, and max gets some redemption for the pain that was inflicted. I'm not going to predict a winner, because quite frankly, the leafs look very good... But i guarentee the sabres will bring their "A" game and will play hard and tough. Oh hell, i'll predict 5-3 buffalo! plus i'll be there, so look for me on TV!

will you be the guy in the Sabres jersey?

thats more like it, man i wish i had nhl center ice, im getting it when the price drops at midway point of season......someone tell me what happened the 1st 3 mins of the game, and is lydman playing?????

Sabres took four lazy penalties in a row, and Toronto scored on both 5 on 3's.

thanks...is Lydman playing???? This could be a 7-5, 7-6 type of game??

He's not listed on Yahoo.

I see how the Laffs are operating. If a Sabre gets his stick on them, they hold it to draw a penalty. Should be a penalty corresponding to "diving" for that.