Ryan Miller Might Have Just Made Team USA

PTS

I doubt Darcy will trade in-conference. If he decides to trade at all, that is.

Perhaps....but another possible way to look at it is that the Sabres should know very well what Biron's weaknesses are and could exploit them.

I would love to see someone like Jason Blake on the roster....not very big, but great speed!

Guest Amazing Grant

No way should we trade Biron in-conference.

Haven't you noticed that when Biron is properly motivated, he plays like a man possessed? Well, playing Buffalo would certainly motivate him, okay?

The problem with Biron isn't necessairly his skill, it's his work ethic.

No way should we trade Biron in-conference.

Haven't you noticed that when Biron is properly motivated, he plays like a man possessed? Well, playing Buffalo would certainly motivate him, okay?

The problem with Biron isn't necessairly his skill, it's his work ethic.

If they offer something good enough, better then any other team, then we gotta take it......... B-)

I doubt Darcy will trade in-conference. If he decides to trade at all, that is.

The Sabres are done with the Isles for the year. Swept 'em 4-0 and I don't think NYI should have big springtime plans.

Or are you concerned about the future?

If they offer something good enough, better then any other team, then we gotta take it......... B-)

hmmm maybe but you can't rush into it... at trade deadline if that situation arose then yes i would but if earlier then you wait it out to see what other others might come out... who knows... the next day a goalie could go down with a season ending injury... and we could get something even better for biron... but you can't live life by what if's and what could have happened.

Archived