Opinions on new uniforms

Assquatch

Blue/gold with old logo (or updated version of old logo)

Silver/red with old logo

Blue/gold with new (goathead) logo

Other (explain!)

If you wouldn't mind listing your age with your vote, I'd be interested in seeing if the younger crowd prefers the red/silver/goathead while the older crowd prefers the blue/gold/buffalo/crossed sabres.

I would prefer an updated blue/gold scheme with an updated version of the old logo, and I am 31.

I sense a trend that you have to be in your mid thirties to post here. I am 35, and and also like a the updated blue and gold logo...

I guess I associate the Goathead with the Seymour and Northrup dying, Lafontaine leaving under embarassing circumstances, John Rigas, etc...

I like the St Lous Rams blue and gold...

old emblem crest... new logos on shoulders...

i am 38... :o

like this....

http://www.celsiusdesign.net/sabres/photo.html

Following this link

http://www.celsiusdesign.net/sabres/jerseys.html

I have to say I like design #4, followed by design #2. I'm not sure about the colors though, I think I'd like something more inline with the old shades of blue and gold.

This 43 year old would prefer the old logo blue & yellow gold. An updated old logo blue & yellow gold would be much preferred over the goathead and current colors.

Blue & yellow gold simply reminds me of the French Connection, Perreault making an end to end rush, and most of my alma maters.

After looking at the concept of the new updated old logo, I like the actual buffalo in the old logo better. The new one in the concept looks kind of squished and fat. :(

I agree the buffalo looks bit like an accordian... ;)

KR, your "merged design" seems like the swords from the current 3rd jersey. Is that true? I love the current 3rd. The swords need to come out of the circle like that. Just add back in the original buffalo shape and I think we have a winner.

BTW, I'm 33.

I would have to say i prefere the red and black design they have now. the logos and design are really sharp.

Of course i grew up with these colours...

Im only 20. And was only a hockey fan since 1997 sooo... But i wouldn't mind seeing an updated blue and gold jersey. Not unlike the ones pictured on that site up above.

KR, your "merged design" seems like the swords from the current 3rd jersey. Is that true? I love the current 3rd. The swords need to come out of the circle like that. Just add back in the original buffalo shape and I think we have a winner.

BTW, I'm 33.

No, I took it from the previously mentioned #4 logo...

They do look a lot alike though...

Guest BuffaloBaumer

I still love the old logo exactly the way it is. Go back to the Blue and gold with more of a St Louis Blues blue. Update the stripes on the jersey like the new Flyers!!

Guest BuffaloBaumer

I still love the old logo exactly the way it is. Go back to the Blue and gold with more of a St Louis Blues blue. Update the stripes on the jersey like the new Flyers!! I love most of the concepts in the jersey designs earlier in the thread

Archived