GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Kotalik throws a bullet past Denis for the 7th goal of the period

Glass is broken calling an early end for the 2nd. Time to be tacked on to the third.

Buffalo had an insane 7 goals on 12 shots?? or is it 11? Denis will have nightnares tonight. Kiss your GAA goodbye.

Buffalo: 7*( :ph34r: ) TB: :death:

Miller has made some great saves.

PWNAGE!

we haven't throttled a team in about 2 or 3 weeks. this is very nice.

um, what can be said... gaustad is on fire. paille... he's an upgrade over peters. he may be a rookie and such, but he makes gaustad and mair better. vanek, way to make up for your dumb passes in the 1st. spacek=bomb shot. um, who else scored?? hey, the PP is great tonight, miller is great, and oh by the way, lydman is close to returning... ALl things look GREAT for wednesday's big leaf rematch.

the only downer is that hecht apparently left the bench for a short period of time, although he returned for the end of the period. hope he's just a little sick or something, not injured from that big hit the other night.

wow, 0-1 heading into 2, and now its 7-1 with 2:00 to go in the 2nd... as i said before, PWNAGE with 20+ to go!

Amazing. Briere and drury don't have goals, but:

gaustad (2), vanek (2), paille (1), kotalik (1), spacek (1)

Nice to see we are getting production all over the lineup

Heck even funk and stafford have points and kotalik has 3 points..

Miller gives up a five-hole goal on a deflection.

Now Max gets a penalty... Come on guys,.. no more goals allowed..

Buffalo: 7*( :ph34r: ) Tampa: :death: :death:

Is it just me or is Lindy giving Campbell a rest tonight. Doesn't seem like he is out there much. I like Paille's game. He looks great out there.

Amerks on the Sabres looking good tonight: Stafford, funk and Paille all have points.

great to see this drubbing tonight, a much needed tune up before the Toronto & Montreal games.

As much as admire the work Regier has done putting this team together, he misstepped by keeping on the squad for any amount of money - a complete waste of cap space. The days of needing an enforcer, and Peters has no talent.

Keep Paille & Stafford up from the farm. These guys are good..i.e., Paille will continue to make Goose & Scud better.....4 solid lines - look out

great to see this drubbing tonight, a much needed tune up before the Toronto & Montreal games.

As much as admire the work Regier has done putting this team together, he misstepped by keeping on the squad for any amount of money - a complete waste of cap space. The days of needing an enforcer, and Peters has no talent.

Keep Paille & Stafford up from the farm. These guys are good..i.e., Paille will continue to make Goose & Scud better.....4 solid lines - look out

Well it's not like Peters is killing them with the cap ... his cap number is less than that of Paetsch ... it's like 0.460M .. .I think the minimum is 0.450 ... if so, he is costing them $10,000 extra ... it's not like he will be playing when it counts, he didn't last year ... Maybe they figured for that 10 grand they got to give the kids more ice time in Rochester than they could get up in Buffalo and they keep a guy around who is good in the room ...

I don't know, I certainly do not miss him when he is scratched... just babbling here ...

well, paille provided the chance of pace i was looking for after saturday's stinker. He scored and he was the catalyst for gaustad. Time to build on this for the big game wednesday against the loafs.

Yeah no doubt he made a difference ... I like that line with him on it. If they can afford it cap wise, Stafford can go back when Roy returns and Paille can stay there as far as I am concerned. He also looks right at home on the penalty kill.

Yeah no doubt he made a difference ... I like that line with him on it. If they can afford it cap wise, Stafford can go back when Roy returns and Paille can stay there as far as I am concerned. He also looks right at home on the penalty kill.

it may be time to shelf connolly for the year just to keep these guys up and to clear the space on the cap. i'm just hoping lydman comes back very soon to spell that issue. forward depth is an area that we're in zero trouble at the moment.

Can you honestly say that should have been stopped?...........Playing net is just not that easy and pucks bouncing two or three times are pretty damn hard to stop............. B-)

No. I made no commentary on the shot. It was just how it happened.

My favorite part of this game was, with about 3-4 minutes left in the 2nd, and a 7-1 score.... whistle blows.

Mike Funk and Danny Paille skating off the ice going to the bench, and you can just tell, by their HUGE smiles, that they were saying something like "wow, this is pretty sweet" and then giving each other a high 5. I just thought it was pretty cool. lol.