GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Well gotta give them credit for that kill ... Miller was GREAT, but the guys out there did a good job too ... still gives them a chance to steal a point tonight.

Hecht took a shoulder right off his jaw ... he seemed coherent but ... concussion? broken jaw? who knows, he got popped.

Hecht is back ...whew ...

Ales Kotalik ... favorite musician ... 50 cent!

Who knew?!?

3-1... i know we're 15-2-1 or whatever, but this buffalo team is broken at the moment. whether its the injuries or the schedule, we need a change of pace.

At least you're not overreacting ... did you think they were going to win 9 of every 10? Lindy will give 'em hell, even if he doesn't do it publicly ... They will be fine ...

Miller deserved better than 4 against tonight, though.

At least you're not overreacting ... did you think they were going to win 9 of every 10? Lindy will give 'em hell, even if he doesn't do it publicly ... They will be fine ...

Miller deserved better than 4 against tonight, though.

I don't think anyone expected them them to go 82-0, but tonight they just didn't bother showing up.

Now, I'm relatively ok with that fiven the current record and time of the season, but I'd still like to see them play 60 minutes of hockey just once this year. You know, just to see if they're capable, cause they haven't been so far.

Anyway, tonight was 2003-2004 revisited. I guess we were due.