Its gonna get harder

icedog

it's gonna get harder because i bet you ANYTHING we are about to lose briere until april.

goddammit, i knew he was misdiagnosed the first time around. :angry:

i know it has not been made official yet, but i PROMISE you they are going to decide he has the dreaded sports hernia after all, and we just lost a month of valuable time out of him this season while they dicked around with these anti-inflammatories. they should have sent him to wm. meyers in philly the first time around...that guy is the MAN when it comes to diagnosing and repairing sports hernias.

i had to laugh when they said that the MRI showed it wasn't a sports hernia the first time around, because the hallmark of this injury is that IT DOES NOT SHOW UP ON THE MRI. hopefully that was some sort of misquote that made it into the papers.

you mean we dont get to face most team's 2nd string goalie b/c they are resting the starter?  Man did that suck. 2 seasons of that bs.

Howww far we have come!!! Bring on the second half! we are team! t-e-a-m. no starts...yet!

Even the first part of this season. The Sens' Ray Emery seemed to make his name in Buffalo, right? But Toronto thinks enough so that it was Belfour tonight. The Sabs have some "street cred" now. (Rumor: Max and McKee are forming a gun-toting gang.)

I'd love to see the Sens become nervous enough to start No. 39 here. But my guess is it won't happen 'til May.

Archived