Any bars w/ Center Ice package in Buffalo?

Eleven

Anyone know of a bar--hopefully in the city--with Center Ice? I'm missing too many non-Sabres games, and I refuse to give Adelphia additional money for a digital box (for OLN or Center Ice). Dish isn't an option for me, either (too unreliable). But I'd like a place to go to watch the odd Leafs or Sens game from time to time.

Son, you're sadly mistaken on the unreliable part. I have a dish, and I've seen every Sabres game while living here in Virginia.

It has to be an out-and-out downpour for my signal to go astray, and that happens, maybe 3 times per year.

Unreliable, it ain't, and if you have experience with an unreliable dish, it's probably because it wasn't aimed properly.

My 2 cents.

Damon's Bar and Grill has the package (it used to, anyway).

Son, you're sadly mistaken on the unreliable part. I have a dish, and I've seen every Sabres game while living here in Virginia.

I echo the same thoughts. We live in a woody area and we usually lose dish signal once or twice a year at most and that's during massive wind/rain/snow storms. Even then the power usually goes as well so cable wouldn't be of any use as well.

Dish is the way to go. Great picture and an even better price.

Archived