GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

You guys make it sound like everyone else showed up tonight and Biron is the only one making mistakes. They don't deserve to be in this game, they are playing about 1/3 of the time. It would be 5-2 if Biron doesn't hold them in it. I agree the first goal sucked, but if that goal beats a team averaging nearly 5 per game they do not deserve to win.

You guys make it sound like everyone else showed up tonight and Biron is the only one making mistakes. They don't deserve to be in this game, they are playing about 1/3 of the time. It would be 5-2 if Biron doesn't hold them in it. I agree the first goal sucked, but if that goal beats a team averaging nearly 5 per game they do not deserve to win.

Maybe, but I've been sick of his softies and misplays for years.

3 goals on 22 shots is just not cutting it. It's been a while since he's had a game with a .900 or higher SV%.

The team bailed him out some other nights. He's not returning the favor tonight.

Sorry they can't score 7 82 times a year. But sometimes your goalie needs to show up. Biron did not.

How about scoring THREE?

I know it makes everyone feel better to blame only the goalie, just like everyone feels better to blame Losman or Bledsoe when the whole team sucks. Well, the whole team, Biron included, sucked tonight (by their lofty standards ... not comparing them to the Bills.)

Can't wait for Miller to return.

Biron once again shows why he is NOT the no. 1. Give him too many games, and he returns to his shaky ways.

Same old softies, same old misplays. Hasn't learned a thing in 6+ seasons.

Only difference is his team couldn't score 5 for him tonight.

How about scoring THREE?

I know it makes everyone feel better to blame only the goalie, just like everyone feels better to blame Losman or Bledsoe when the whole team sucks. Well, the whole team, Biron included, sucked tonight (by their lofty standards ... not comparing them to the Bills.)

We outshot them 29-23, Emery outplayed Biron.

well, hopefully tonight will light a fire... damn, that was sloppy on all accounts. Briere showed up... drury came back from an injury... um, other than that, the team pretty much stunk up the joint. biron sucked, our pp sucked, and our PK sucked.. there's a fine line between winning close ones and losing close ones... time to start wining in style again. tonight's game was simply unacceptable. they need to get some fresh guys back from injury and look forward to friday... not much positive can be drawn from a blown 3rd period lead...