What's all that 'stuff' in the background?

mrjsbu96

There is no $32 season ticket, but let's say that the $29 season ticket was going for $85...this was a silver game so the face value on the ticket would have said $47...still that's pretty good...good to see Sabres tickets have value again...

The more sellouts, the better chance Tom spends money on players

I shelled out $80 each for two tickets to the game last night..face value...that was all that was left last week. It hurt the wallet but I made sure that we were loud! The one person in our section that sat on thier hands was the "fan" next to me complained about everyone on the ice all game and never once got out of his seat. I almost said something to him...but was too caught up in the excitement of the third period to waste my time.

Otherwise the entire section 223 was up out of their seats.

Bottom line...it was fun...this team is fun and the crowd was into it.

Only two things bothered me...the Sabres store was picked clean...nothing to buy but the sale rack items and the "Let's go Sabres" Chant...would have liked the "Let's Go Buffalo" much more...but I am being picky.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

my buddy and i walked up 5-10 mins before face-off. the first scalper wanted 100 a piece for 100 level seats. we told him to go pound sand. the next guy we saw wanted 80 bucks for a pair of $35 300-level seats. that sounded pretty good, and we wound up in the 5th row of section 318.

i thought the crowd noise was "ok." the first period was pretty sad, but i suppose there was good reason for that. but once they started lighting the lamp, things got loud. campbell's slapper and drury's sweet goal seemed to bring the strongest response.

all-in-all i had a blast. :D

Could the Sabre store be getting ready for new merchandise? I'm sure if the color change is getting closer, the store will try to rid themselves of the old to make room for the new.

Don't be stupid. Inventories everywhere have been depleted by Christmas. It will take a few days to build it back up.

Also, to answer that question the thread posed, it must be the "blue seats" that DeLuca loves talking to, because he said that the Sabres wouldn't sell out any games.

Don't be stupid. Inventories everywhere have been depleted by Christmas. It will take a few days to build it back up.

Also, to answer that question the thread posed, it must be the "blue seats" that DeLuca loves talking to, because he said that the Sabres wouldn't sell out any games.

Really?

When did I say that?

But? Who am I talking to? Facts have never been your strong suit. So why would this post be any more credible then the others? <_<

So you think with Quinn saying the change is coming the store would fully stock its shelves with black/red merch? I didn't say it was coming tom., only that if the gen part. has openly said it was changing the store would be crazy to load up on stuff that no one will want.

And why must Deluca be mentioned in all your posts? Do you really think what you say holds more weight because you jump on him?

So you think with Quinn saying the change is coming the store would fully stock its shelves with black/red merch? I didn't say it was coming tom., only that if the gen part. has openly said it was changing the store would be crazy to load up on stuff that no one will want.

And why must Deluca be mentioned in all your posts? Do you really think what you say holds more weight because you jump on him?

What DeLuca and I do behind closed doors is our business, not yours.

And yes, with the change coming the store will still stock its shelves. What a stupid idea: a store without merchandise. You must have graduated from the Rigas School of Business.

Lets leaver DELUCA to pout in the corner becuase we love our sabres he is a cry baby!

I Believe if we sell out more games the looser the pockets of the sabres will become!!!!!!

SELLOUT and we will win!

Hey DELUCA i was right all along we have a great team and full of heart i have not seen this since TED NOLAN who is rumoured to be headed to NEW JERSEY!

MISSING BUFFALO IN IRELAND

go sabres go!

Lets leaver DELUCA to pout in the corner becuase we love our sabres he is a cry baby!

I Believe if we sell out more games the looser the pockets of the sabres will become!!!!!!

SELLOUT and we will win!

Hey DELUCA i was right all along we have a great team and full of heart i have not seen this since TED NOLAN who is rumoured to be headed to NEW JERSEY!

MISSING BUFFALO IN IRELAND

go sabres go!

They played well and beaten teams they should beat. They are not steamrolling anyone.

Hopefully the momentum fromthe early part of the schedule can carry them through the second half. The Defense still needs help and they rely too much on the power play to beat the better teams.

This team looks nothing like those Nolan teams. The Nolan teams played over their heads and by the way they had the best player in the NHL, Hasek.

What DeLuca and I do behind closed doors is our business, not yours.

And yes, with the change coming the store will still stock its shelves. What a stupid idea: a store without merchandise. You must have graduated from the Rigas School of Business.

No Really? When did I say they wouldn't sell out another game?

I remember saying how the Sabres were losing revenue because of all the unsold tickets. I also did say fans should go out buy tickets. Others posted how it would pick up after the Bills season is over and I said it shouldn't be that way.

But, I don't think I said they wouldn't sell out another game. <_<

The original poster said there was very little merchandise in the store. My comment was they may be trying to get rid of the black/red items before loading the store with blue/gold. Why would they reload the store with black/red? why would they FILL the shelves with items no one will want? why would they not try to get what they could for items that they had already paid for? Did you know that no catalog exists this year for buyers outside the Buf. area? You can still call and order, but they did not make a catalog to be sent. What could that mean? Do you remember when they changed the first time how easy and cheap it was to buy the blue/gold items? The same will happen with this switch. And, the league requires the notification of changing colors why? So that the stores can rid themselves of the soon to be obsolete items.

You really don't read the posts, do you? Everytime you post (whether you use Todd or powner) you add credability to Deluca.

The original poster said there was very little merchandise in the store. My comment was they may be trying to get rid of the black/red items before loading the store with blue/gold. Why would they reload the store with black/red? why would they FILL the shelves with items no one will want? why would they not try to get what they could for items that they had already paid for? Did you know that no catalog exists this year for buyers outside the Buf. area? You can still call and order, but they did not make a catalog to be sent. What could that mean? Do you remember when they changed the first time how easy and cheap it was to buy the blue/gold items? The same will happen with this switch. And, the league requires the notification of changing colors why? So that the stores can rid themselves of the soon to be obsolete items.

I think your points are valid and along with the fact that the Christmas rush just passed and the team is doing well, we find the shelves empty...

Cheers

They steamrolled your boy Miro and his Isles the other night, or is 6-3 not enough of a "steamrolling" for you?

1 out of 37 games played? Actualy there are a few more.

If you pay attention to the Sabres you would know they are among the league leaders in one goal games and one goal wins.

1 out of 37 games played? Actualy there are a few more.

If you pay attention to the Sabres you would know they are among the league leaders in one goal games and one goal wins.

When the league starts giving fewer points out for one goal wins, I will start caring. Until then, I will enjoy your misery from the Sabres success.

Archived