GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

It's not just that. The fukcing canes get every fukcing bounce and break whenever the play the Sabres. Every other fukcing goal they have against us goes off of a player (many times more than once.) It just seems like the Cane's game plan is to throw the puck at the net every time. That's all they do. Then they just get to run into goalies when they're trying to control the puck. I fukcing hate the canes, their fans, their fukcing piece of Sh*t coach and I hope we fukcing play them in the playoffs this year just to pound their fukcing faces. :angry:

My kinda poster. Let me feel your anger! Good, I can feel your anger. I am unarmed. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete. :bag:

I heard on WGR earlier that the reason for the distinction is because a player (cannot remember the name) born in Europe and moved to Canada at age eight has more games.

Yes, that player was Stan Mikita, a Blackhawks hero of the 60s and 70s.... and the inspiration for the fictional "Stan Mikita Donuts" in Wayne's World. I think Mike Meyers did not want to have to pay to use Tim Horton's. :D

Edit: Sorry, I see this makes me the fourth or fifth guy to say it. Who knew there were so many old folks on this site?

So we scored 9 goals in one game without scoring in the first. Now we scored 7 in a game without scoring in the 2nd. Just once I want to see them put together a full 60 minutes of hockey. That should put them right around 12 goals and that would be a hell of a lot of fun to watch.